Smashing Four is gaining popularity among strategy game players like wildfire. With more than five million downloads on PlayStore alone, it has become one of the best free PvP card collecting games where you can join powerful clans and score top ranks on the leaderboard.
But, to enjoy this real time strategy game on a big screen with better graphics, many players are contemplating how to play smashing Four on PC. So, here is a step by step guide to install and play Smashing Four on PC.
Follow the below steps to install the game on your PC –
1. Install an emulator & Smashing four application
The first thing you need for your PC is an emulator. The emulator mimics an android or IOS environment, and allows you to play any application on PC. There are plenty of options when it comes to choosing the right emulator for Android or iOS applications.
We have listed the the best emulators that you can choose from & install.
BlueStacks is among the oldest emulators that helped engineers to run applications on a PC without stacking their cell phones. Here’s how to download Smashing Four on PC using BlueStacks.
- First, download BlueStacks 2 on your PC from the link given, but ensure that you have a stable and strong internet connection.
- Once the downloading setup opens, start the installation process using onscreen instructions.
- After accepting terms and conditions, click next. You will get two options.
- Select “restore and location”, you will be asked to create a new account or sign in with an existing Google account.
- On the top right corner of the screen, go to preferences > Advanced settings > Accounts, this takes you to the home screen where you can find a list of options.
- Click on the Google Play Store option from the list on BlueStacks home screen.
- When the PlayStore window pops up, click on the search at the top.
- Type “Smashing Four” in the search bar, a list of games appear on the screen.
- Select the game, click the Install button located in the middle of the screen.
- Wait for it to install. Once it’s done, go to the App section or home screen of BlueStacks.
- When you locate and click the “Smashing Four” icon, it will launch and you can start playing the game in no time.
( If the above emulator does not work, you can use this)
Nox App Player is another great emulator for PCs, which is compatible with Windows 10. It offers several advantages such as it runs on both PC and Mac, has in-built video recorder, supports all GPS based games, innovative keyboard mapping and controls.
Here’s how to download Smashing Four on PC using Nox App Player ->
- The installation process is similar to other emulators. Download Nox App Player from the given link on your PC.
- Once downloaded, install the emulator after accepting all terms and conditions
- When the installation is complete, click on the “Start” button that appears on the screen.
- Once it has started, the Nox App Player starts demonstrating all the features, elaborating keyboard mapping and controls, and explaining how to copy and transfer files between emulator and computer.
- Once it’s done, you will reach the Nox App Player home screen where you can see a number of icons including PlayStore.
- Click on the PlayStore, it will ask you to create a new Google account or choose an existing one. Repeat the steps as explained above.
- The Play Store window appears where you can search the “Smashing Four” in the top search bar.
- A list of games appears for you to select the game.
- Install it. Once the installation is complete, launch the app directly or from the Nox App Player home screen. Start playing.
2. Make sure you do not run the game together, on both your PC & mobile. This will lead to a Ban.
3. Thats it! You are all done. Just dont kill them too badly. xD
To enhance your strategy game experience on a PC, you can download these emulators. They are considered gold standards for running Android apps and games smoothly. Apart from these, other great emulators are Andyroid and KO Player that you can try.